TTR 125 kick start lever | GTAMotorcycle.com

TTR 125 kick start lever

Renboy

Does anyone know if there is an alternative (read cheaper) lever that fits this bike? My son lost the lever while riding around at the last ksr track day in Grand Bend and I can't seem to find one that's reasonably priced. If anyone either has one that they don't need for whatever reason, or know of an alternative, please let me know. Really not looking to spend a couple hundred on a new one.

Try this guy?

Please view this ad:

Ttr 125 Part out,

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Thanks Iceman. I looked on kijiji but this was outside the distance I have set by default. Messaged the guy and hoping for the best. Thanks again.

If all else fails try Woody's Cycle Salvage in Perth.
Almost guarantee you would need to go there and physically look for one that would fit, not by phone.

Almost guarantee you would need to go there and physically look for one that would fit, not by phone.
Hahaha, thanks, but I don't think I'll be trailering my sons dirt bike 415kms there to save a couple hundred. That would be an 830 km round trip. If you know a place that's much (much) closer to Guelph I'll definitely check them out.

Been decades since I seen anything like Woody's anywhere else in Ontario, you almost have to see it to believe it.

What about Zdeno's? They're in Kitchener, and although it's been years since I've been, they had a good stock of bits and bobs. Not really dirt oriented but worth a call.

What about Zdeno's? They're in Kitchener, and although it's been years since I've been, they had a good stock of bits and bobs. Not really dirt oriented but worth a call.

Good call, I didn't even think of Zdeno's.

They do know what they have available and will process orders by phone and email from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom