Truck and trailer parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Truck and trailer parking

killvino

Going out east with friends and trailering our bikes to Moncton instead of slabbing it.
Trying to find a safe spot to park the truck and trailer while we tour on the bikes.
Contacted some storage places and hoping one of them can accommodate.
We aren't staying overnight in Moncton at all, so I don't think hotel or inns would do it.
Has anyone else done this before? Any ideas or better places to try?

East coast is something we're considering for next month as well...just make sure you apply online for their travel pass...you won't be able to get in without it...each province (NB, NS and PEI) have their own...I did ours yesterday...

East coast is something we're considering for next month as well...just make sure you apply online for their travel pass...you won't be able to get in without it...each province (NB, NS and PEI) have their own...I did ours yesterday...
yup saw that and applying now. thanks

If you’re traveling through to NS do you still need a travel pass to get through NB?

@ToSlow yes, you do, but there's an option to select that you're driving through and not staying...

I put that we're staying in each province and put the same arrival for all of them LOL...they also ask for addresses of where you're staying so I picked random hotels...

@killvino when are you and your friends going?...where are you staying?

@ToSlow yes, you do, but there's an option to select that you're driving through and not staying...

I put that we're staying in each province and put the same arrival for all of them LOL...they also ask for addresses of where you're staying so I picked random hotels...

@killvino when are you and your friends going?...where are you staying?
Aug14-18, will be staying in Saint John, Halifax and around cape breton.

Back
Top Bottom