Trip partner (s) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trip partner (s)

Just got back from a 3800km in 6 day Eastern States trip. terrific riding down there, great roads, scenery, people & managed to dodge all the tornadoes, (bad..) Camped, travelled light & quick. Would be fun to ride with another or a group next time. "Sport" rider here, mid-life crisis 40's, lean left & coffee & beer, not tobacco type ha ha. Who's into doing a New England 3-4 day this summer sometime? Conservative rider here, not into pushing the limits but still enjoy the fun, let me know.

It is more fun and safer to ride with a buddy tho more than 3 can get into herding cats zone.

I've found having a Scala Q2 or something similar helps as well.
Good chat, safety ( pulls offs or "lets go here ) and making decisions without having to pull over and pull helmets off.

Some PA trips coming up and perhaps a few others ....keep an eye on the forum.

I'm in lazy riding the back roads mood this year....had fun in the twisties last year pushing the Burgman.
More in the scenery mode this year......but ya never know ;)
Email me direct if you want to have a ongoing contact. Maybe meet up at the Shed. Lots of riders to hook up with there.

Last edited:
I want to get out on a few trips this summer however, being 23 and full of P&V :) I prefer to do it on the cheap, camping, quick cheap meals, etc.

What are your plans for accommodations? Camp or motel? How long of days do you plan?

Thats a thought..Would definitely be interested. Keep me posted. many thanks. Oh yes..Have Scala..Can travel. lol

I would have to agree with Macdoc on the numbers... more than 3 can be a problem. Scala is definitely an asset for communication not to mention the GPS voice direction gives you more time to take in the sights without being glued to the screen. I have some time off and looking to do some overnight trips as well. Just got back from the finger lakes region. A little over 800kms in a day trip with lots of stops... Long day but well worth it.

PM me as well if you have more details concerning dates...

Back
Top Bottom