Trailering: Google time vs actual time | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trailering: Google time vs actual time

Hmmm... I guess I might be able to survive something like this with a Nintendo Switch, some DC power, and carefully chosen snacks. If the vehicle has a thin folding bench seat in the back I would be out. Also you might want to have a lawyer draft rules for using the stereo or all three of you might be found dead somewhere enroute

Also I don't think I saw mentioned what time of year you're planning for this, is it soon? Running into snow along the way could throw any time projections out the window

I think ifiddles needs to coach some of you guys on reading comprehension and maybe geography.
The OP is going to Dawson Creek per his post , not Dawson City and sure not anywhere near Denver . And the trip is in June .
And Dawson creek is barely out of Alberta so your not doing mountain passes although you will be into very hilly terrain .
It’s really pretty there , you may find ice early am or late night , still in June at altitude

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I know this wasn't asked but just wanted to throw the option of AC cargo in there.
We had planned to do a similar trip but ended up going east coast instead, same setup (3 dudes trailering bikes).
If you need the vehicle/trailer combo throughout the trip then this is a moot point but I would look at flying out with the bikes if you haven't already.
Cost isn't insane if you compare to the gas cost and possible motel on the way.
You get a lot more time back and are better rested for the trip and return.

I think ifiddles needs to coach some of you guys on reading comprehension and maybe geography.
The OP is going to Daw...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Juggling scotch, football and a phone is sometimes too much multitasking.

I'm sorry.

three drivers makes a big difference. plenty of rest.

non stop oakville to edmonton - 45 hours at 90 km/hr lol

we held speed to 90 -95 because we were driving a piece uh crap

Thanks for all the input. Now that I know it's doable it's moot as I've decided bail.
There was just no way to squeeze it all in before a planned trip next summer to NL with the Squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom