Trackday DREAM....Canadian Tire Motorsport Park August 8 & 22nd with RIDERS CHOICE | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trackday DREAM....Canadian Tire Motorsport Park August 8 & 22nd with RIDERS CHOICE

GSXMAER

Trackday DREAM....Canadian Tire Motorsport Park August 8 & 22nd with RIDERS CHOICE

With only 5 possible days in 2013 being released for motorcycle trackdays at CTM...you have limited chances....Yes...make your wish happen

Book your days at the Bike show this weekend to guarantee your spot August 8, 22, 2013

PLAN to attend this trackday.....I signed up today !!!!!!

with the track being new, Aug is the best time to ride, they will have worked out all the bugs and the pavement will be worked in

Re: Trackday DREAM....Canadian Tire Motorsport Park August 8 & 22nd with RIDERS CHOIC

With only 5 possible days in 2013 being released for motorcycle trackdays at CTM...you have limited chances....Yes...make your wish happen

Book your days at the Bike show this weekend to guarantee your spot August 8, 22, 2013

PLAN to attend this trackday.....I signed up today !!!!!!

with the track being new, Aug is the best time to ride, they will have worked out all the bugs and the pavement will be worked in

I signed up for the 22 but can't make the 8th unfortunately due to work. Also doing both Pro 6 days, 3 out of 4 ain't bad I guess.

Re: Trackday DREAM....Canadian Tire Motorsport Park August 8 & 22nd with RIDERS CHOIC

I'm in for July 8, Pro6. Best I can do, August 8-13 are out for me.

Back
Top Bottom