Track starter package - bike plus trailer - $1400 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Track starter package - bike plus trailer - $1400

too much

This is a great oportunity for you to get into track riding for cheap. You could have your own setup for the price of a few FAST track days.

Selling bike + trailler. The bike has been stored in my garage for the last 2 years and the trailer has only been used 4 times.

The trailer:
- folding, comes with chock and alu ramps, has been barely used.

The bike: 1996-2000 GSXR-600 SRAD
- Built on factory blank (no VIN) frame
- Front forks are ’00-’03 K-series GSXR-750 USD built by Lithium Motorsports Suspension Solution with Traxxion internals
- Fox twin-clicker shock – rebuilt and tune by John Sharrad
- Carbs tuned with Yoshimura MJN jet kit
- allmost new D211GP (Ntec) front and rear
- Braided front lines with EBC HH pads
- Rearset relocator brackets (1 up 1 back)
- Frame sliders (“used” but still useable)
- 520 chain/sprocket in very good condition
- Hindle exhaust
- K&N filter installed
- Body work in functional shape, tank has a dent on right side

Some additional clarification on low pricing concerns:

I didn't use the track stuff for the last 2 years at all. Additionally now I have a car that I will not put a hitch on, so I don't have a possibility to get the bike to the track, on top of the fact that I don't have time for it.

I paid 1300 just for the bike, put on new tires, tightened some screws, adjusted and flushed the brakes and used it 3 times (no incidents). I built the trailer myself (from a kit) and probably put 1000 km on it.

The bike, worked last time when I used it (3 seasons ago I think) and it's been parked in my garage since. Cosmetically, not the best looking, but everything used to work OK (suspension was actually great, engine, brakes). You will not win races, but you will be able to ride at track pace. It's definitely worth if you're into track riding, I know that just the parts are worth more than I'm asking...

Long story short, they take space in my garage, I don't think I will ever use them again, and I want to get rid of them, so first come first served.

I may have an XL size Velocity 1pc leather suit used twice (never crashed) if any interest (whatever these things are going for) :)

Back
Top Bottom