Track insurance? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track insurance?

stormcat

Howdy! Do any insurance providers offer short-term insurance for doing track days? I'm taking my street bike to Calabogie and it would be kind of nice to have it insured just in case I end up off in the weeds. I don't want to ask my actual insurer in case they drop me for it.

I have found insurance to cover yourself for health, your equipment for storage and in tranist along with theft of tools etc. I would highly doubt there is anyone that would cover a crash on track.

There is an American company that does it in the states, it's in a resent roadracing world magazine.

Insuring people who participate in high risk sports probably has more potential for lucrative profit than insuring against floods, fires, and tornados these days!

Howdy! Do any insurance providers offer short-term insurance for doing track days? I'm taking my street bike to Calabogie and it would be kind of nice to have it insured just in case I end up off in the weeds. I don't want to ask my actual insurer in case they drop me for it.

There are no insurance providers that offer this kind of coverage.

lol lots of money to be made in this!

Considering that a lot of people already think track days are expensive, I highly doubt that enough people would shell out the money required to make coverage like this work.

I'm more concerned about personal injury than fixing some plastic bits on my bike... Does anyone have a policy that covers physio, etc. if you get hurt? As I understand, OHIP will not cover much beyond getting you out of the hospital...

Back
Top Bottom