Track Gear Rental? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Gear Rental?

JBizzle

I recently signed up for a track day at Mosport with Pro6 on Jul5. After I paid, I inquired about the gear rentals. Apparently they only rent equipment at Calaboogie, something I should have checked first. I really want to get on the track but am kind of screwed right now.

Anyone know where I can rent a proper suit, gauntlet gloves, boots?

Last edited:
What sizes? Maybe someone here has extras to lend and you need a back protector too

Try Fawaz at Racer5/Speedworx

I think you can only rent from him if you're at his hosted trackday (just like everyone else), but doesn't hurt to try. He has his new suit line-up available, so you can also make a long-term investment.

OR send a message to Hawkeye/Trackside Cuts if they have something you can buy or rent (don't remember if they do rentals but they occasionally have suits for sale).

PS: Pro6 requires you to wear a back protector, you'll have to purchase your own or borrow from a friend. I haven't seen anyone rent those out.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can rent a proper suit, gauntlet gloves, boots?
What gear do you own? No boots??

Ask Jimmy at Velocity and see if he's got any deals on suits and gloves, sometimes you can get an INSANE deal if he's got overstock!!! http://velocitysportsgear.ca/

-Jamie M.

Thanks for the link I will check it out. I have riding boots but they are icon super duty and only go to ankle. My gloves are not gauntlet style either.

Back
Top Bottom