track day helper | GTAMotorcycle.com

track day helper

Hey community,

If anyone is in need, I have 20 years of riding experience and been around bikes my whole life. Always wanted to spend more time around the track, if anyone is in need of a helper around on they're track day, let me know I'd be more then happy to help in anyway that i can and would greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Hope the 2021 track season is a lot better!

Seasons just around the corner.

Hey YourMotoPartsGuy...
I'm sure that just about anyone would be happy to have you show up and help out at any track day.

From our PM's, I'm guessing that you may have some decent photography skills. People always want shots of them at track.
Me, I've taken thousands of photos and shared low-res ones for free. If people want high res versions, I usually charge $10 each or 3 for $20. Sometimes it works (Mosport and Calabogie) sometimes it doesn't (GB, TMP, SMP) - have a look at which track charges the most, and the people who show up. High cost tracks typically have people with more money, so they're more willing to buy photos.

Have fun, and hope to see you at the track this summer!

The VRRA are always looking for volunteers. Lots of stuff to do there. I've done pit in and pit out for them in the past

Back
Top Bottom