Toyhauler for sale just in time for the season! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toyhauler for sale just in time for the season!

Tonto

FOR Sale: 2008 Timberland RPM 30 FBS Toyhauler
We purchased this toyhauler in April of last year for the motorcycle race season and it has performed amazingly for us. Instead of a list of items, I’ve found a video on Youtube for the same toyhauler only one year older (a 2007) I cannot find anything different between the one in the video and our unit including the interior colours, appointments and exterior graphics, so please view the video to see what the features of the trailer are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQwmaz4BeA

As for its ability as a race transport? We outfitted the 13’ x 8’ garage (the biggest I’ve been able to find anywhere) with chocks and a custom tire rack, all of which can be removed if racing is not why you’re after the trailer. It is in immaculate shape and with the slide-out, can easily accommodate myself, my wife and two kids, as well as hauling 3 racebikes, a pitbike and all the gear to bee on the track for a week. It has two huge LP tanks to run the furnace, fridge , water heater and stove/ oven and I replaced the batteries last season when I got it with two brand new deep-cycle marine batteries so you can run your stuff without shore power easily. My search of buy/sell sites tells me this trailer should sell for around $15,000, so I’m listing at $13,900 so as to not need to haggle too much. If you’d like to know more, or would like to see the trailer in person, please reply back or call my at 416 809 0590 and I’ll take your for a tour.
Thanks for looking at my ad.

Back
Top Bottom