Toronto Police Services Unmarked Vehicles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Police Services Unmarked Vehicles

TK4

In my travels today I spotted what looked to be a TPS cruiser up the road ahead, sitting in the curb lane with its flashing lights on.
When I got closer, to my wonderment it was a shiny black Dodge Ram pickup - short box and short cab with no markings.
He had a ratty Toyota sedan pulled over and was engaging in traffic offence related business.
Without the light bars on you'd never have known. Watch out there kids !

In my travels today I spotted what looked to be a TPS cruiser up the road ahead, sitting in the curb lane with its flashing lights on.
When I got closer, to my wonderment it was a shiny black Dodge Ram pickup - short box and short cab with no markings.
He had a ratty Toyota sedan pulled over and was engaging in traffic offence related business.
Without the light bars on you'd never have known. Watch out there kids !
Peel and Halton region both have them as well. Halton also has a minivan.

I believe OPP has similar vehicles. More cloaked meaning all labelling is same colour as vehicle.

be careful of black American vehicles and look out for extra antennas and fins with cameras on the roof.

be careful of black American vehicles and look out for extra antennas and fins with cameras on the roof.
And sure as hell don't pass one at 130kph in an 80 cause I can tell you from experience once you get in front of him you'll be sweating bullets waiting for the cherries to light up. Don't know why but he never pulled me over, although he did follow me for a while to let the fear of god soak in.

Can be any color and any make

They've been doing this forever. Back when I was in high school they used Pontiacs, I was pulled over by a Bonneville once (remember those? Aging myself here) and I recall seeing a Grand Am with four uniformed officers in it cruising around.

I've seen OPP use a brown Taurus on the side of the 400 at Canal road, it blended right into the dirt it was parked on. Very sneaky...

The funniest case of instant karma I ever saw was someone on an ss bike passing cars on the shoulder of the 404, cut in front of an Explorer at the off ramp and all of a sudden red and blue lights flash. I was behind it for a while and didn't notice anything until I saw that.

Back
Top Bottom