Toronto motorcycle show question please ASAP! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto motorcycle show question please ASAP!

dtm252535

Hey quick question for anyone who’s been and knows. At the last show gpbikes had 25% Off pretty much everything including visors I ordered there for my helmet. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m wondering if they have this same offer again this weekend, and more importantly, does it also apply to full exhaust systems and other bike parts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Need to know ASAP so I can get there if this is the case! Thanks![/FONT]

Sorry this doesn’t answer my question though. It will be quite the trip for me to go there so need to make sure the exhaust is also eligible for this discount...can’t remember if they said something about bike specific parts not being part of it last time or something.

store not open on Sunday
you should have called yesterday and asked them

so today, you are looking for someone at the show
or that is planning to go to the show today
to go to GP Bikes, and ask them about the discount for exhaust
then report back to you here with the answer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for help not attitude thanks. Not looking for anyone to go out of their way at all. Thought this was a motorcycle forum where people might have already been and also been curious or actually bought bike parts and can speak from experience. No idea why you would jump to the conclusions you have or why you’re looking for confrontation, we’re all friends here. If you don’t know, that’s fine, move along.

questions are not conclusions

good luck with getting someone to solve your problem for you

Was at the show yesterday, got a Kriega bag from GP bikes, everything was at minimum 15% off I believe. They had signs near the Arai lids for a Free visor with certain purchases. Other stuff may have more sales, didn't acquire about visors discount, if that helps

Looking for help not attitude thanks. Not looking for anyone to go out of their way at all. Thought this was a motorcycle forum where people might have already been and also been curious or actually bought bike parts and can speak from experience. No idea why you would jump to the conclusions you have or why you’re looking for confrontation, we’re all friends here. If you don’t know, that’s fine, move along.

"JaveFan" most certainly not to me, is not in the slightest bit sarcastic or with an attitude. I do not know him from a hole in the wall. He/She has answered many of my questions in the past. One of the most helpful guys here. You say we are all friends here. I don`t think so, with your attitude.

"JaveFan" most certainly not to me, is not in the slightest bit sarcastic or with an attitude. I do not know him from a hole in the wall. He/She has answered many of my questions in the past. One of the most helpful guys here. You say we are all friends here. I don`t think so, with your attitude.

you've been reading me all wrong
cheers mate :mrgreen:

Being a Brit myself Sarcasm is a form of wit. Not always understood to be intelligent humour. He He. Monty Python.

Brother don’t we say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and yet we all Do it ��

FYI, GP is not open on a Monday after a bike show. (and Monday is a holiday anyway)
Give them a call Tuesday, if they were on for 25% they may honor it Tuesday.

sarcasm is not the lowest form of wit, puns are the lowest.
Sarcasm is an art and many don't understand art.
There are only two kinds of people , those that understand sarcasm and those unworthy of the experience.

I got 25% off a helmet. They didn’t have it there so I ordered it to be delivered at no charge. I’m a dumbass and forgot a darker shield. I’ll be calling tomorrow with my tail between my legs begging for a deal.

Back
Top Bottom