Toronto Motorcycle and Powersport Show

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Toronto – February 16-18
Enercare Centre – Exhibition Place

What a better time to add to the "garage family" than on family day weekend in Toronto.

There will be plenty of bikes there to help you work out your winter blues. Sit on them and go vrrrrroooom vrrrrrroooom!

What might you have your eye on? New gear? New machine?

I Might be looking at some new gear. My goal is to find a decent helmet.

A lot of day dreaming.

I want to sit on the new bikes like the Daytona 660. I hope Ducati is there this time, I want to feel how uncomfortable is to sit on a streetfighter.

A lot of day dreaming.

I want to sit on the new bikes like the Daytona 660. I hope Ducati is there this time, I want to feel how uncomfortable is to sit on a streetfighter.
I think they will be.

Will like to see the NEW Moto Guzzi Stelvio V100
meant to quote you, head to Studio Cycles. Adam doesn't need much convincing for a test ride.

Yeah, the show's facebook post doesn't mention them.
That is very disappointing. I STILL haven't gotten to swing a foot over the ZX-4R!

Haven't been to any shows in years. I might check this out due to shear boredom. Can't seem to find a list of exhibitors.

@cutekill will GTAM have a booth?

Tickets online are subject to a $1.50 fee but no mention of price at the door. IMHO, the website for the show is weak and that may very well be on purpose.

Last edited:
Haven't been to any shows in years. I might check this out due to shear boredom. Can't seem to find a list of exhibitors.

@cutekill will GTAM have a booth?

Tickets online are subject to a $1.50 fee but no mention of price at the door. IMHO, the website for the show is weak and that may very well be on purpose.

Another source of frustration. Early bird discount that's only available online. But online payment adds a "processing fee". Just include that into the discount. Oh wait, nobody's going to take a $1.50 early bird discount seriously (early bird is usually around $3?).

Back
Top Bottom