Too good to put in the Multimedia section | GTAMotorcycle.com

Too good to put in the Multimedia section

Mozz

Really good Aussie vid of the IOM TT!

[video=youtube_share;apjEnWka7fI]http://youtu.be/apjEnWka7fI[/video]

Wrong section.

Watched the first two minutes, couldn't watch anymore...
because I want to go plug my laptop into my tv and see it on the big screen. Thanks for sharing :D

Last edited:
wow, 100 years and 200 deaths? I'm no math major, but I think that's around 2 deaths a year.

Great vid, thanks for sharing.

wow, 100 years and 200 deaths? I'm no math major, but I think that's around 2 deaths a year.

and ppl still flock to run it and watch it. Its their choice and they are fully aware of the dangers, and i hope the nanny state doesnt take that right away.

i would nevvvvvvvvver, but i would love to?!?! i guess im just a big puss..... its just such a surreal thing to even think about running, but kudos to anyone that does. wouldn't mind trying the public one out so i can take my time =D

and ppl still flock to run it and watch it. Its their choice and they are fully aware of the dangers, and i hope the nanny state doesnt take that right away.

I'd love to watch that in person.

Anyone else get ****** off at the dead rider that left behind a wife and two kids? All I could think was how selfish.

Beautiful vid though

edit: pi55ed is censored, really???

Great video. It's just an awesome race. My wife's cousin went over to watch this summer - as soon as he got back he booked flights, hotel and bike shipping for next year!

The wife who was interviewed about losing her husband in the race is fantastic. She didn't miss a beat. Few modern girls support their men like that. Both of them are true athletes.

Awesome video.

The wife who was interviewed about losing her husband in the race is fantastic. She didn't miss a beat. Few modern girls support their men like that. Both of them are true athletes.

Awesome video.

Might say something about the Kiwis.

As for being selfish.... was Wheldon selfish? Is a guy who wants to be in a voluntary army selfish? It's a lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom