to the people who buy bikes during fall/winter... | GTAMotorcycle.com

to the people who buy bikes during fall/winter...

oh man, how do u endure having a new bike and not be able to ride it until late april/may? that's like 5 whole months!!!

Cry in a corner until the time comes lol.

i still rode mine. as long as it wasnt slushy and snowy outside, she was coming out.

if it's a beater i would ride it but i got a brand new duc now so i'm more protective of her lol

Protective is good. She'll never have a headache! :rolleyes:

But you do have to make the VRoom, VRoom sounds occassionally (just be careful if anyone hears you in January/February).

just got my first bike on Monday - 2009 Vulcan 900 Classic. My solution? Ride in the cold anyway. Going to stop once it's not dry on the roads anymore. Just went for my first ride yesterday, 170km from downtown to the forks of the credit and back. Got some weird looks here and there, but still saw quite a few riders out.

figure there's about a month of riding weather left.

Perfect time to take it apart and learn how everything goes together, so in the spring time oil changes and coolent flushes and all the basic stuff will be a breeze.

I have my first bike sitting in the garage right now...bought it a few weeks ago. Sitting on it and making vroom vroom noises really helps.

It's tough, but it helps being blanketed by all the cash saved due to "winter depreciation". Definitely gets you pumped for the next season too!

Back
Top Bottom