TMP - Turn2 - Track Day Video | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP - Turn2 - Track Day Video

R1Guy

Another successful night at the track! Improving my lap times slowly in the right direction :), have some geometry issues to work out but getting very comfortable going faster.

I've got a few very short vids. while following a couple riders around the track that I will post here later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LQ7r93WnE4

P
S - Koji if you want to see the lap time you have to watch the entire video!!! LOL

Last edited:
Another successful night at the track, improving my lap times slowly in the right direction. Have some geometry issues to work out but getting very comfortable going faster.

I've got a few very short vids. while following a couple riders around the track that I will post here later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LQ7r93WnE4

Can't wait to see it. Got some pics of people at corner two and three, I posted them up in the other thread.

Can't wait to see it. Got some pics of people at corner two and three, I posted them up in the other thread.

Click on the link to see the video...
I saw your pictures... thank you. if you don't mind I'd like the one of me going into corner emailed so that I can get the higher resolutions.
Again thanks or taking the time to Marshal the events...it's the behind the scene people that make this all happen fgor us.

Hey man, I still can't beleive I'm getting payed to watch you guys!!! I love it, would have done it for the incentives alone;) Can't go onto you tube at work so I'll watch the vid later.

Click on the link to see the video...
I saw your pictures... thank you. if you don't mind I'd like the one of me going into corner emailed so that I can get the higher resolutions.
Again thanks or taking the time to Marshal the events...it's the behind the scene people that make this all happen fgor us.

Excellent riding! I see you are picking up some throttle Turn 2 and other areas more. The music.....actually, did not bother me this time... lol

Back
Top Bottom