TMP spectator admission | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP spectator admission

kamenrider

Site Supporter
I have not been here for a while as I moved to US last year. I was passing through Niagara area and thought it would be nice to see some old friends at TMP trackday today.
I arrived at the gate around 4:15PM or so... and was told to pay $25/person to spectate... Sorry I am not that desperate to SEE less than an hour "trackday"...
Yes, I know about Labour Day weekend with Drag race etc... but it was passed 4pm... need to show some flexibility there....IMHO... or they really need to separate from bike spectator to drag's... I have less than zero interests in drag race...

Well, I was just simply disappointed.

I have not been here for a while as I moved to US last year. I was passing through Niagara area and thought it would be nice to see some old friends at TMP trackday today.
I arrived at the gate around 4:15PM or so... and was told to pay $25/person to spectate... Sorry I am not that desperate to SEE less than an hour "trackday"...
Yes, I know about Labour Day weekend with Drag race etc... but it was passed 4pm... need to show some flexibility there....IMHO... or they really need to separate from bike spectator to drag's... I have less than zero interests in drag race...

Well, I was just simply disappointed.

usually, riders that pay admission on the road race course are allowed at least one visitor for free, next time you plan on attending, just hit up one of the fine folks here on the forum that you know will be attending, and get them to put you on their guest list.

usually, riders that pay admission on the road race course are allowed at least one visitor for free, next time you plan on attending, just hit up one of the fine folks here on the forum that you know will be attending, and get them to put you on their guest list.
Well, I should stop making last min/spontaneous decision to make all the way to Cayuga to watch trackday anymore....lol Hope everyone had a great day there.

Back
Top Bottom