TMP May 21'st, Novice Group videos. | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP May 21'st, Novice Group videos.

I was wondering why were you, the S1000RR, and a couple more riders in the beginer group ? Beside to make the rest of us feel really bad ? :)

Thank you for the videos :) I didn't look as bad a I feel ...

Well that was only my 3rd track day and my bike is just not that fast down the straights so I didn't feel comfortable going up to intermediate yet.. maybe next time.

Which bike were you riding, too much?

haha and by that you mean the EX500, or the Ducati Sport Classic?? Or the Red bike held together by what looked to be a whole lot of duct tape? :p If you were on the EX I thought you were looking good through the corners!

Duct tape, tie wraps, and some screws :) But that's just the fairing, the rest is solid enough ... If I get the carbs cleaned, that would be even better :)

Sweet video Sweet onion! Got me jonesin' to try the track. Looks like a blast!

I wish my videos turned out that well. My ****** camera vibrated too much and wobbled the video. I'm going to get a gopro eventually.

You passed me twice in that session xD

Just finished editing up my video from the same session. Had a couple overlaps with SweetOnion and sync'd the videos up. Didn't turn out too bad I think for my first go at editing.

Have video of the orange ducati that went down in the first session and a couple shots of you Keylvn.

[video=youtube;4TwSjCq9QGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TwSjCq9QGs[/video]

I'm using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10 HD ($90 I think). Tried a couple torrents for Sony Vegas-Pro ($600 software) but nothing was working for me so instead of risking viruses, just bought the lower line Movie Studio off e-bay. The zoom in was a complete fluke too. I wanted to just take a snap shot, pause the video and just show the picture with text but it worked out pretty cool and progressively zoomed in, still not 100% sure how I did it, but I'm learning.

I'm using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10 HD ($90 I think). Tried a couple torrents for Sony Vegas-Pro ($600 software) but nothing was working for me so instead of risking viruses, just bought the lower line Movie Studio off e-bay. The zoom in was a complete fluke too. I wanted to just take a snap shot, pause the video and just show the picture with text but it worked out pretty cool and progressively zoomed in, still not 100% sure how I did it, but I'm learning.

Yeah I'm using the same program... I just figured out how you did that, I'll have to use the zoom in my next vid.

Last edited:
Kelvyn, you need a go-pro! Haha it looked whacked right out when you were accelerating. Ill give you the fact that your camera is super tiny and doesn't obstruct any vision though.

From what I can see from the video, the pace you are going is very relaxed. Not that every corner should be an "Oh *****" moment but it does look like you could brake alot later than you are and carry much more speed through the corners. I recall you saying that your goal was to work on body positioning so overall quickness may not have been the priority. You gotta let that body positioning work for you now!

Yeah, i'm going to try it as a helmet camera during my next full TD.

Oh yeah, I was slow as hell for sure. I wasn't looking for braking points, corner lines, or anything really.
Just getting the bike through the corners/hitting the apex, while focusing on my BP was my goal.

I've got a 5pm-dusk TD today, we'll see how that goes :)

Back
Top Bottom