TMP intro to track may 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP intro to track may 21

That'll be my first actual track day. Not doing the intro to track though, took the "Fast" school at Shannonville not too long ago. I've got a black 03 zx6, stop by. Not that the weather network can predict to actual weather 6 hours from now, but thinking positively, they do say sunny and 20deg for the two four weekend...

I'm all payed up for the intro program, just wanted to see who else is going on here. Ill be riding up there because I live fairly close. I'm going to come early so I can get my bike ready and relax for a bit before we start. Ill be on a white K8 gixxer 600. How did you like the Fast course. A friend of mine and myself are planning on doing it this year

I found it great only because at the time I didn't have a track worthy motorcycle or the gear. So to pay the bit extra and get a new R6s to toss around was pretty rewarding. The actual lessons and learning curves they put you through were very well organized but on the contrary to others opinions about positive experiences with the instructors, I felt I got kind of a dud for an instructor, not a whole lot of feedback for do's and dont's. Definitely recommended though and still learnt a lot.

I'm in for this. Pretty excited. See you there!

Ya I can't wait! I sprung an oil leak on the weekend so my bikes in the shop right now and I'm gettin a call today on an eta, I hope I don't have to cancel. The weather looks good for saterday as of right now, high of 20 and only a 20% chance of a light shower 1mm. Crosses fingers. What are you riding, ill be on a white gixxer 600

Edit - Ya I'm out, won't be getting the bike back till next week. Ill be doing the june program. Have fun out there

Last edited:
I'm a first timer signed up for the intro. Bike...

04SuzukiGSXR600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom