Time to stop waving | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time to stop waving

I tried to buy an accent once. I was debating whether I could live with it for a decade without aiming myself at the closest tree as it was so much cheaper than a car I didn't hate. I couldn't do it. I keep them for ~10 years, the per km cost isn't terrible (and it turns out that the car I ended up with was <$0.10 per km in depreciation so it was cheaper than the accent per km).

Corolla was a POS except for fuel economy, reliability and high resale value. I am not against slow cars but that thing was slow plus not fun to drive. Everything to do with The Mt gearbox was horrid

fz09 beat on? hmmm..

im going to say older r1s or super sports. plenty of people have admitted never doing any maintenance on those things in coffee meetups.

"only keeping it for a few years, i don't care."

I wave to everyone except for the losers in the green group...:p

Can't really wave in Australia or any other right handed driving places. Doesn't make sense to let go of gas to wave at anyone. Can't speak of all of Europe, but they do wave in Spain. Then again, I was on a Repsol fireblade, so who knows. As Gene mentioned, you wave if you're on a "Big Bike" in Thailand or SE Asia. The motorcycle culture there is next level and people spend most of the paycheques on making the bike as unique as possible.

I must be bored out of my ass to reply to a waving thread....le sigh, when is spring?

The motorcycle culture there is next level and people spend most of the paycheques on making the bike as unique as possible.

I must be bored out of my ass to reply to a waving thread....le sigh, when is spring?
On instagram I see Malaysia is the same, lots of large ducati clubs, people getting married on motorcycles, etc etc

as for spring, I didnt want to jinx it but the daily highs have been getting to positive temps ?

as for spring, I didnt want to jinx it but the daily highs have been getting to positive temps ?
I will remember this blasphemy when the temps crash

Temps to the moon! I'm always a bit embarrassed when I wave to what I think is a Grom but it turns out to be an e-bike ?
a good way to tell them apart is if its on a sidewalk or not

boys, the sun is still out, and its almost 6 pm

The neighbors roofs are still sunny!

boys, the sun is still out, and its almost 6 pm

The neighbors roofs are still sunny!
we got another 2in of snow, but the temps are on the rise and starting to melt the snow on the sides o the roads

I'm torn. Part of me wants the sun to come out and get the snow off our solar panels (10Kw microFIT) the other side still wants to go sledding. The sled trails are closed here due the wet. With any luck they'll survive a bit longer.

It turns out Roadtrek people have their (our) own special wave too. (three fingers splayed which also forms a "W" thus signifying the iconic 3 windows in the raised roof)

I'm torn. Part of me wants the sun to come out and get the snow off our solar panels (10Kw microFIT) the other side still wants to go sledding. The sled trails are closed here due the wet. With any luck they'll survive a bit longer.

It turns out Roadtrek people have their (our) own special wave too. (three fingers splayed which also forms a "W" thus signifying the iconic 3 windows in the raised roof)

Pretty sure thats snow piercer

Ugh..... Erwin Hymer North America

??

What area are you sledding in?

I think roadtrek are build in kitchener. and they are still being built, the hymer group NA got caught fudging numbers from what i heard

Snowpiercer??
Erwin Hymer maybe a douche but we love the RT
Sledding near Stratford

Back
Top Bottom