Ticketing Front street. Parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ticketing Front street. Parking

highway

Anybody parked on north side of front st. west of lamp post getting tickets right now.

About 10 bikes
If you run down you might beat the ticket man before he gets you.

Sent from Broken berry

I thought parking was free downtown for bikes..? :sad7:

It's been a while since I've worked downtown and parked on Front, but if you park inbetween these two signs where the ice cream truck parks his truck, expect to get a ticket and possibly a tow.

attachment.php

Attachments

• no_parking.jpg
    no_parking.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 180
Now you cant park past that tree on the right hand side of the picture. They changed the parking sign to only allow up to a post just out of frame from that tree.

There's really only room on the south side for two or three cars or trucks. It would be great if the first couple of riders there in the morning could "park strategically" ;)

Now you cant park past that tree on the right hand side of the picture. They changed the parking sign to only allow up to a post just out of frame from that tree.

Dont you know when they changed it? Got a $60 ticket two days ago because of it. It is a great mess in the area. Wanna try to fight this ticket.

When I used to park on the North side and noticed a large gap to fit a car or two, I always made sure I parked right in middle so that no car could park and other riders could without problems. We eventually succeeded during the summer and owned the whole north side for the whole summer :)

Dont you know when they changed it? Got a $60 ticket two days ago because of it. It is a great mess in the area. Wanna try to fight this ticket.
I don't remember exactly when it was changed, but it's been months, not days. I'm very tempted to park along the island in the middle. The bike would be off the travelled part of the road, outside the lane markings. There are no prohibitive signs, and other vehicles (likely guys working on the site) parked there that have not been ticketed.

Back
Top Bottom