Thursday Tracknights @ TMP with Turn2 Aug 11 2011 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday Tracknights @ TMP with Turn2 Aug 11 2011

We have another TMP Tracknight coming up Thursday Aug 11 2011. Never been on the track..... Come out and have some fun! We are beginner friendly with free riding and bike set up tips. We also run an experienced group for more advanced riders and racers. Gates open at 3:30 Track goes live at 5 and we run till dusk. Register with Chris at the track 85.00/cash For more information contact chris.bradbeer@turn.ca See you at the Track!! :)

Should be there for this!

Im itchin to do another one of these. :)

Thanks Turn 2!

anyone have extra trailer space for a bike for this. i'm in Brampton near airport and mayfield road

See ya'll there! Is there possibly anyone around to help? Could definitely use a hand unloading and loading my bike. I'll definitely take up any help that can be provided for track riding ;) I'd say i'd take em our for lunch but it runs until late night so i'll have refreshments and subs for the mean time ;)

Last edited:
See ya'll there! Is there possibly anyone around to help? Could definitely use a hand unloading and loading my bike. I'll definitely take up any help that can be provided for track riding ;) I'd say i'd take em our for lunch but it runs until late night so i'll have refreshments and subs for the mean time ;)

Everyone is willing to help! It's a big family. I'll be there. First time with Turn 2, excited to ride!

What a great evening. Thanks Turn2. Probably about 15 to 20 riders there in 2 groups. Lots of track time. I would almost say its equal to a full day with 3 groups. I rode in the advanced group and no probs. The novice group looked like they were having a great time with so few riders on the track. Good time to experience the track. It was worth coming out.

Another first class event by Chris and the Turn 2 folks!

Thanks for a great night.

p.s. Chris from Turn 2......you can use my trailer anytime you like! :)

I was in RED group and posted a couple of personal bests on the track... if you were on a motard bike and in RED I passed you! LOL

I probably have you on video... what bike were you on?

Spill it! :p

Had a great time!! Got in 4 1/2 long sessions(cut the last one short). This was a great way to get out, don't have to miss a day of work or take a weekend to have some track time. Yes the sun is a problem near the end but up until the last session, my short one , it was fine. Not a ton of guys out so there were no crowding problems.The sessions seemed longer than a day events.
Thanks Chris for help with my steering head bearing adjustment, suspension help and the scrubs!!

P.S. didn't get a chance to get info from the other SRAD rider there, the kids were getting crazy!!!

I was in RED group and posted a couple of personal bests on the track... if you were on a motard bike and in RED I passed you! LOL

I probably have you on video... what bike were you on?

Red/white Honda, black/white suite. Bike #36.

It would be cool if you have one behind me in the infield.

Back
Top Bottom