Thoughts on Leo Vince exhaust. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thoughts on Leo Vince exhaust.

I've had slip ons in my gsxr600 and Cbr600. I personally love the sound. Really loud but comes with a baffles that works well. A full system must be crazy. Great build quality and saves a few pounds off the stock system.

If I had money I'd go for the akrapovic but I'd take the Leo for bang for buck.

Well looks like the my model bike only has full exhaust options so far. Price-wise the Leo Vince im looking at around $680 compared to over $900 for akrapovic.

Ye they have good prices and free shipping across ontario :) whats hood place to get it installed in Toronto? What the cost?

Ye they have good prices and free shipping across ontario :) whats a good place to get it installed in Toronto? What the cost?

How about your parking spot for free? Because it's just a few bolts, some high temp sealant, and perhaps 4 new exhaust gaskets. This is a bit harder than filling your gas tank.

Im confused with ur reply? What parking spot?
i was asking cost to get it installed and where?

Oh thx sorry just clued in. If its not too hard i can try im sure i can find a video to help

Last I heard there was no Leo Vince distributor for Canada anymore.

These will be the pipes I put on my KTM. Nice build quality, good sound, effective dB killers included, all at a pretty reasonable pricepoint.

Back
Top Bottom