This helmet site seems too good to be true ? Ever heard of this ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

This helmet site seems too good to be true ? Ever heard of this ?

zx6r_98

Was just browsing and came across this website that has ridiculous low prices, ever heard of them ? I cannot believe its prices.

All of the social media links just go to the home page. Seems super dodgy on a lot of levels (5000 of the linked helmet in stock on a site nobody has ever heard of?).

My suspicion is you are giving them your name, address and credit card details for them to buy things you'll never see.

Reactions: J_F
All of the social media links just go to the home page. Seems super dodgy on a lot of levels (5000 of the linked helmet in stock on a site nobody has ever heard of?).

My suspicion is you are giving them your name, address and credit card details for them to buy things you'll never see.
100% correct. Too many red flags

good deals if it legit

Last edited:
good deals if it legit

I'd put the odds of it being legit at 5%, at best.

The very fact that it boasts "SECURE CHECKOUT" and then it's not (No SSL) is a screaming red flag alone. Not only are you giving your CC info to an almost certainly bogus website, but you're potentially giving it out to anyone else with eyes on the connection along the way.

Run away. Run far, far away.

Back
Top Bottom