Thestuntfactory.com | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thestuntfactory.com

Holmes

Whats up guys, I have been trying to get parts for my bike and www.thestuntfactory.com have been the only one who have what I need. One problem is they have an international flatrate shipping of $100. I was told by them that if I place an order for 3+ items I will get 10% off.

Point of me telling y'all this is that I need some help here, I only need two items and I can't justify the $100 shipping charge. If anyone needs anything check the site out, then we can work something out and share the shipping and the discount. (not trying to make this a group buy, just looking for a lil help)

Thanks guys.

nobody???

Don't do it. Just buy from actual manufacturer I.e. Sick innovations racing 905 etc. Ive had nothingbut pros with stunt factory

Oh really, any where else I could go for stunt gear?

Ummm, www.racing905.com , sickinnovations.com, spieglerusa.com, gptechllc.com. I've had good dealings with them and very reasonable shipping. Stuntfactory doesnt have wearhouse so they order from the sites I listed, items get shipped to California, then get shipped to Canada for $100.
Oh ya check eBay they have random stuff now and again. What bike u
Building?

Last edited:
Ummm, www.racing905.com , sickinnovations.com, spieglerusa.com, gptechllc.com. I've had good dealings with them and very reasonable shipping. Stuntfactory doesnt have wearhouse so they order from the sites I listed, items get shipped to California, then get shipped to Canada for $100.
Oh ya check eBay they have random stuff now and again. What bike u
Building?

Ok cool.. Its a 2011 gsxr 6.

Not a full stunt, I'm thinking 520 conversion, rails, maybe a hand brake... I plan on picking up a pre built stunt bike from the southern states (cheap as **** down there). I want this bike to still be able to rock the **** in the twisties, but not have to worry to much when wheeling it.

I want the hand brake so I can rock some spreader wheelies!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom