the RE INTRODUCTION!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

the RE INTRODUCTION!!!

nitescream

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Hi.... my name is.... chika chika SLIM SHA....... Junior!! Yes Junior.

I am back after a long time off the bike due to peer pressure lol.

I use to have a 99 R6 and a 07 600rr.

NOW I am getting a brand new 2015 GSX-S 750! I KNOW I KNOW... the GSX-R is nightmare to my insurance and my back lol

I hope to see yall safe after COVID is up but until then ill be riding around the GTA and Hamilton.

See ya!!

P.S. I NEED POWER COMMANDER!!!

You will like the S. Much more civilized.

Given your broken record of riding in your post history....curious how you're affording the SS insurance.

Given your broken record of riding in your post history....curious how you're affording the SS insurance.
GSXS
Not GSXR
Lower insurance, I think?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GSXS is a sport bike, not super sport.

suzuki_gsx-s_750_4-2.jpg

My bad, brainie no workie.

SS or not, Gsxs750 came up as "restricted" when I asked for a quote from echelon. I'm not sure why and neither was the broker...they'll insure me on a z900 or MT09 no problem

Welcome back to riding OP, that's a really nice machine, enjoy it!

SS or not, Gsxs750 came up as "restricted" when I asked for a quote from echelon. I'm not sure why and neither was the broker...they'll insure me on a z900 or MT09 no problem

Welcome back to riding OP, that's a really nice machine, enjoy it!
Yep makes no sense, half of them don't know what a sport bike is.

Strange almost identical to the MT09 save for the cosmetics.
May just require more phone calls . . . not all insurance companies are rating in the same way. I had to fight with mine a bit.
(also loving the hell out of the new Katana - not to hijack).
@PrivatePilot you just need that ride you've been talking about! All will be right with the world ?

Back
Top Bottom