The Motorcyclist Inc on Richmond Street Toronto.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcyclist Inc on Richmond Street Toronto..

Johnny5

I'm doing a tire change soon and i want to try dynabeads for balancing. Their website dynabeads.ca lists dealerships that carry their product and the closest to me on that list is a place called "The MotorCyclist Inc" at 850 Richmond Street West.

So first thing i did was google that name and they had a website at one time but it's down now, so then i used google earth and went to street view, and there is an old dumpy garage at 850 Richmond in the photo, but.. google earths streetview images can be up to a year or more old for some streets, so the place could be new and not in the photo, or it could be gone completely. Anyone heard of them? Also anyone know of any other local dealerships that sell dynabeads?

That shop was in the back of said dumpy looking garage. He has since closed up.

But didn't another MC shop open in the same location?

Ha, it was a rhetorical question. In Toronto, what kind of building always replaces one that's been torn down? Answer is obvious.
Starts with a C and ends in an 'oh'

Just go to Walmart and buy some airsoft plastic BBs (the black "sniper" ones are the heaviest). Follow the recommended weights on the Dynabead website and try it out--at your own risk, naturally.

Personally, I couldn't tell any difference between lead weights or plastic BBs at any speed. Some people swear they can.

It's gonna be a place to pick up free motorcycles....bring your own van. :rolleyes:

this guy sold all his stock to ted last year. he closed shop and moved back to the west bank

Back
Top Bottom