Thank you champion cycle!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thank you champion cycle!!!!

slave2speed

Ok guys here's my story...
Normally I would never bother to write a review on here but Danny from champion cycle went above and beyond in servicing my bike.
I have a custom Kawasaki zx14 that's lowered and stretched I took my bike to St onge recreation in barrie because of an oil leak.
They told me they found oil in my coolant bottle and that they believed that I blew a head gasket.. Which is a minium 12 hours labour plus parts ending up around the 1500$$ range in repairs
My bike only has 4000 km and I thought that was a bit weird so I brought my bike to champion cycle for a second opinion.
I went in and met Danny he explained what was involved in checking the gasket and after an hour on the hoist he called me to inform me that the head gasket was perfectly fine.
An that st Onge had over filled the motor with oil and it was blowing back out of my breather filter.
So needless to say THANK YOU to champion cycle for saving me 1500.00 for a repair that was not needed!!!!!!!!
If any of you guys have custom bike or a regular bike you just want serviced or performance parts
I HIGHLY recommend champion cycle!!!!

Back
Top Bottom