TFX International - Personal review, if any ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

TFX International - Personal review, if any ?

zx6r_98

Anyone use them recently ? Getting a new bike from Saskatchewan, was thinking of making the drive to pick it up but came across tfx international shipping. Seems like they ship high end exotics a lot so its peace of mind that they will take care of the bike rather than crating it and sending it on a tractor trailer (which no company wants to insure).

TIA !

Website looks legit. Call them up and see what they say
that's why i asked here if anyone has had any recent dealings with them. I have called them since yesterday and asked for a quote, called again this morning and have not received a reply yet (may be they are busy)

website, media and reviews got me excited that they deal with vehicle transport only

@zx6r_98 looking at your previous posts, have you moved on from questions on transport insurance, and now looking to get it to your door?

next option is to drive out there and trailer it back, i can get some riding done (1000km) on the way back as well. But with work and family this is not a viable right now

I haven’t used them recently but have a number of times over the years for cars. They ship some very serious cars on a regular basis and I would be confident in handing pretty much anything over to them. They are pretty pricey though.

I haven’t used them recently but have a number of times over the years for cars. They ship some very serious cars on a regular basis and I would be confident in handing pretty much anything over to them. They are pretty pricey though.

got any other suggestions ?

Getting a new bike from Saskatchewan, was thinking of making the drive to pick it up

TIA !
I bought a bike out of BC and drove it into Mississauga. It was one of my best tours but the prairies were certainly boring. RCMP were set up periodically along the Trans Canada hwy but it didn't matter cuz it was a new bike and I took it easy.

The trip from Sask would have reduced the trip by a half and I probably would have enjoyed the shorter ride overall.

got any other suggestions ?
For moving bikes not really. Thorsons transport is another local company at the same level of service as TFX. I haven’t used them but know people who do and I would be confident to ship with them. Not sure if they will do bikes though.

I bought a bike out of BC and drove it into Mississauga. It was one of my best tours but the prairies were certainly boring. RCMP were set up periodically along the Trans Canada hwy but it didn't matter cuz it was a new bike and I took it easy.

The trip from Sask would have reduced the trip by a half and I probably would have enjoyed the shorter ride overall.

NIIICEEE RIDE that one, would really like to do that trip on a RV with my family. Sport bikes are not so friendly with long routes (and im not in such good shape either lol)

they've got lots of media exposure and prices probably would reflect that..

For some reason their price is fair for the service they provide. They can even get you bikes from US and deal with all the paperwork for you.

Let see how it goes. At least some hope now...

For some reason their price is fair for the service they provide. They can even get you bikes from US and deal with all the paperwork for you.

Let see how it goes. At least some hope now...

That's good to know, thanks for the update! I'd think "economy of scale" could be in play here - more they transport cheaper it becomes per unit.
If you bike end up shipped - snap a few pix on arrival how it was wrapped in bubbles in the container :)

Back
Top Bottom