Test of the dashcams I installed previously | GTAMotorcycle.com

Test of the dashcams I installed previously

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Pre Calabogie Front

Pre Calabogie Rear

Calabogie Front

Calabogie Rear

Not sure what's wrong with my embedding. The quality isn't as good as I'd hoped. I'm going to check and see if there are any adjustments I can make. The back camera still looks crooked. Probably best to keep the sound low.

If you're not vlogging with these I personally wouldn't care too much about the back camera looking crooked. I imagine it's more for proof if needed right?

Which setup btw?

If you're not vlogging with these I personally wouldn't care too much about the back camera looking crooked. I imagine it's more for proof if needed right?

Which setup btw?
It was this one: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B081YMLTFY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Fairly easy to install. The parts that have the 3m tape are metal so you bend them to fit.
IghrQIsm.jpg
je5brtcm.jpg

I was hoping I'd be able to read license plates with them, but it seems it might only be when close with the vehicles stopped.

Last edited:
I’m not usually worried about reading plates on my cameras. It’s nice but if someone slams into me I just want to show it wasn’t me as the guilty party.

Reactions: LBV

Back
Top Bottom