Terra Woods Luxury resort Parry Sound. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Terra Woods Luxury resort Parry Sound.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
What a dump! My daughter booked us a room for Saturday nite at this place.
Some people should not be allowed to open a business. For $188 she got us a shed powered by a 100' extension cord pinched under one of the broken doors. Filthy showers and bathrooms. Stay far away.

"On Muskoka Shores" - it's not even in Muskoka.
Greater Muskoka Area? I was laughing at a real estate ad for a new subdivision that was "40 minutes to the GTA". They also say "10 minutes to Barrie" when it's more than 20. I don't like government regulation but the crap people get away with in the name of marketing with no repercussions even when patently false is astounding. To relate to this thread "Terra woods luxury resort" aka shacks in the woods (with a webpage that is barely functional).

EDIT:
@Wingboy which shack did you have? You paid less than rack rate (and got less).

Last edited:
What a dump! My daughter booked us a room for Saturday nite at this place.
Some people should not be allowed to open a business. For $188 she got us a shed powered by a 100' extension cord pinched under one of the broken doors. Filthy showers and bathrooms. Stay far away.
Their website shows it to be a trailer park - that would have set my expectation that it's more like Sunnyvale than Windermere house.

Did you at least get to meet any characters like Julien, Randy, Bubbles, Phil Collins, or Sam?

Their website shows it to be a trailer park - that would have set my expectation that it's more like Sunnyvale than Windermere house.

Did you at least get to meet any characters like Julien, Randy, Bubbles, Phil Collins, or Sam?
Not all trailer parks are the same. I stayed at my cousin's daughter's trailer park at Shuswap Lake BC. Definitely not a place for Bubbles.

Looks like it had an ownership change at the begining of this year.
I suspected this when I was looking to return here and the prices had more than doubled. I've stayed here atleast 10 times(always in cottage #2 the Lakeside and 3 the Beachside)and everything was great. The previous owners were awesome people and ran the place very professionally.

It sucks, this is the second place that I've stayed at that has been sold to new owners in this past year.

Back
Top Bottom