Tell Ontario you want better motorcycle insurance - the petition is live | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tell Ontario you want better motorcycle insurance - the petition is live

Shared to a bunch of pages and groups. Let's hope it makes a difference but in all honesty, I am not holding my breath. I think what would be very effective is if there was a booth at the bike show with a laptop setup so people could sign at the show. There are a ton of show-goers that love bikes and want to get one but can't afford the insurance. They come to the show just for the eye candy...

With the attendance the show has, I have a very strong feeling you'd get those numbers up very, very quickly.

Well it's grown a bit and I recognize some of the recent signatures on there from some of the local riding groups. I also see people re-sharing it after I posted so hopefully it'll keep growing.

Is this you street ride? or just a dedicate track ride?

Street ride. I wanted to take it off the road.

Had no issues previously doing this with my old bike.

I just confirmed with both TD and Dejardins that you can switch MC insurance between your bikes same day, unlimited times in a season without penalty. They auto adjust your rates at the moment of switching.

The only downside is you're naked with respect to collision, fire theft and comp on the uninsured bikes -- you can't buy this alone.

Back
Top Bottom