Tech-Spec tank grips customer service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tech-Spec tank grips customer service

Priller

Just wanted to highlight some excellent customer service I've had from Tech-Spec recently with their tank grip pads.

I installed some on my Tuono last year, and absolutely love them. I had Stomp Grip pads on my ZX-10R, and while they really, REALLY gripped, I found they wore on the seams of my gear, especially by fuzzing the Keprotec. The Tech-Spec isn't quite as aggressive, but it's still offers more than enough grip for braking and hanging off, and is far gentler on my riding gear.

The problem came about in the fall when one of the Tech-Spec pads started to peel at the leading edge on one side. My understanding from others is that this is unusual, but nothing I did would re-bond the adhesive, including heat guns and tape.

Where Tech-Spec have gone above and beyond is that they've shipped a new set of pads after I sent them an email about possibly ordering a single side, despite my being well past the one year warranty window. No questions asked, and an extremely fast response. It's nice to see a company standing by their product...

Awesome! Good to know, I'm running the latest "xline" grips from them and they work pretty good so far (grip and comfort).

Back
Top Bottom