Teambuy coupon, $39 for $100 at bikerleathers.ca | GTAMotorcycle.com

Teambuy coupon, $39 for $100 at bikerleathers.ca

Seen this deal a couple weeks ago. It's really like $89 for $150 credit with free shipping

They had a 50% sale a couple weeks ago and often have a 20% off via there email list. imo a better deal then this.

They had a 50% sale a couple weeks ago and often have a 20% off via there email list. imo a better deal then this.

Paying $39 for $100 is 61% off.

On the plus side, when the 50% happened, they did honour most orders and were shipped as described. I would do business with them again.

if you only spend $100, deal requires $150. My order for 50% off was over $600 worth so...

LOL. So your $600 would have cost $234 with this deal.

You paid $300. which is the better deal?

Nice deal, even if min. purchase is $150.

I hope the deal tips. I have my eye on a pair of pants!

So is this for real or just a scam?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

You get $39 off of $100, but you have to spend minimum of $150. To me, the savings is false advertising.

to be fair the ad should read: $39 off of $150.00

from what i am understanding. you spend $39 to get $100 credit to be spent on something $150 or more.

So you're saving $61 off from $150.

~40% off.

So is this for real or just a scam?
I received everything I ordered on their 50% off deal, so they are legit :)

Hopefully get to try out my DriftHD's this sunday! Thanks Bikerleathers :)

-Jamie M.

You get $39 off of $100, but you have to spend minimum of $150. To me, the savings is false advertising.

to be fair the ad should read: $39 off of $150.00

True. They could've said $61 off of $61 (FREE!) with min. purchase of $150... ... -_-'

Last edited:
True. They could've said $61 off of $61 (FREE!) with min. purchase of $150... ... -_-'

Went to checkout, and also checked the Teambuy discussion questions. They first said it was free shipping on purchases of $150 BEFORE coupon, then after another teambuy rep said total $150 had to be AFTER groupon was applied.

So... basically the deal is $61 off $250. This sneaky **** reminds me car dealerships.

Ordered a back protector for $150.99.. when checking out you select the "Teambuy/dealfind shipping" which charges you 19.99$, but when you type in you unique code, $119.99 is credited, so technically its free shipping for orders Min $150.

buddy bought a helmet, exact same process.

Back
Top Bottom