Team News: Szoke to compete in Australia at International Challenge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Team News: Szoke to compete in Australia at International Challenge

GTAM

Staff member
Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
Szoke Rides for Mojo Yamaha at the 2020 International Challenge

103019.jpg

13 time Canadian Superbike Champion Jordan Szoke signs up to compete with Team USA during the prestigious International Challenge event at Phillip Island Classic in Australia in January 2020.

This event pits a US team of top riders against teams from Australia and New Zealand. The 2020 US team will include Josh Hayes, Larry Pegram, Jordan Szoke, Michael Gilbert, Taylor Knapp, and Dave Crussell.

Mojo Yamaha is a motorcycle racing team focused on classic Yamaha’s. The team runs monster Formula One racers based on the Yamaha FJ1100 engine pushed out to nearly 1300cc and the legendary 2-stroke, the Yamaha TZ750. All bikes are housed in frames produced by the renown builder Denis Curtis at CMR Racing.

Szoke: “I am very honoured to race at such a prestigious racetrack. Pumped to be on the American Team with all the athletes I grew up racing with down in the US when my career was based south of the border. Thanks Team Mojo so much for having me.”

From a press release

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom