TDinsurance wont quote for 2499cc Triumph Rocket 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TDinsurance wont quote for 2499cc Triumph Rocket 3

imcool

Hello,
I called TD and asked for Triumph Rocket 3 quote but their system said that they can only quote up to 2448 CC and Triumph Rocket 3 is 2499 CC. They did give a quote for hayabusa 2020 3rd party liability as I provided second option to them.

Can you please suggest name of agent/ insurance company name who can quote for 2499CC motorcycle

Appreciate your time and response.

Thanks

Try riders plus. Everytime I have dealt with them for quotes they have been great, eventhough I have nothing insured with them.

Also if you are part of any professional associations, large work company, gov, school alumi, see if they have a connection with an insurance company they usually offer a discount.

$1580 a year for me through a Riders Plus online quote on a 2021 Triumph Rocket 3 R .... did it just now.
it said the provider would be echelon
$1229 without collision or comprehensive so basically that is their minimum cost,
but you won't be able to get that until you are old.

WillingBitterBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif
You the man! @Trials @sburns

From Ridersplus.com

1614816464934.png

Cool! if you put 3200 kilometres on it next year, it's only going to cost you ~a buck per kilometre for the insurance.
Good luck riding 3200k next year on a restricted license.

If you buy the bike outright you can reduce your insurance rates by the collision and comprehensive.
Assuming money is no object here.
Just don't get it stolen or burned up or whatever that insurance stuff actually covers anyway. (minus the outrageous deductible)

Cool! if you put 3200 kilometres on it next year, it's only going to cost you ~a buck per kilometre for the insurance.

If you buy the bike outright you can reduce your insurance rates by the collision and comprehensive.
Just don't get it stolen or burned up or whatever that insurance stuff actually covers anyway. (minus the outrageous deductible)
what restrictions do you believe he would have next year that would inhibit his ability to put on the mileage?

what restrictions do you believe he would have next year that would inhibit his ability to put on the mileage?
Learner permit :|

it will be a outright purchase, not finance or lease etc.

That's a lot of coin. I don't think I would ditch collision and comp. I suspect they won't be a huge part of the bill anyway.
For you and I it is. Others have very deep pockets and are driven by desire.

Snow

Rain

Dark

Urban living

School/work

Girlfriends

Covid

Snow

Rain

Dark

Urban living

School/work

Girlfriends

Covid
We’re talking about license. It’s fine, I understand you haven’t had to think about one of those for many many years.

Back
Top Bottom