Tank bag for a hayabusa | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tank bag for a hayabusa

ABadjusterrider_5

Calling on all you Hayabusa owners.

Looking for your opinions on tank bags that fit nicely on a Hayabusa. I'm looking for what you guys currently have on yours, how you like it etc.

Thanks in Advance

Take a ride out to GP Bikes, they will let you try them on your tank, they have many to choose from,..I was thinking of buying one last year but changed my mind, scared of scratching my paint.

Calling on all you Hayabusa owners.

Looking for your opinions on tank bags that fit nicely on a Hayabusa. I'm looking for what you guys currently have on yours, how you like it etc.
Thanks in Advance

I have an Oxford tankbag, and often use a 'fastpack' on the 2 up seat:
http://www.xtsportbikeaccessories.com/FastPack.html

Take a ride out to GP Bikes, they will let you try them on your tank, they have many to choose from,..I was thinking of buying one last year but changed my mind, scared of scratching my paint.

To protect the paint, I use a piece of that rubberized cupboard liner stuff under the tank bag.

I have an older Joe Rocket magnetic bag, have not had any issues with the paint but I always lift the bag straight up. If you slide the bag sideways at all you will mark the paint ,although you can always buff it to take any marks out as long as the scratch doesn't go deep into the base coat.

What the hell do you need one for? You only ride to Timmy's and back. You must need one for your smokes. LOL

Back
Top Bottom