Tail of the Dragon - New Years day | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tail of the Dragon - New Years day

gaihosa

Given the plus 0 Temps here and especially the double digit Temps in Tennessee this New Years weekend i was wondering if there is anyone interested to heading there. I have killboy confirmed to be there for the 31st and the 1st so I would say they are expecting some sort of turn out.

Curious about this, not to join, but how do you plan to do this? Ride down? I think Toronto didn't get alot of the snow storm but outter regions did and it could be misleading to base the weather and conditions from Toronto appearances.
But it does seem warmer out today, tomorrow is suppose to be as well.

Curious about this, not to join, but how do you plan to do this? Ride down? I think Toronto didn't get alot of the snow storm but outter regions did and it could be misleading to base the weather and conditions from Toronto appearances.
If I ride ik sure highways will be clear as its been a few days since the last substantial snowfall. May trailer down with a buddy. Still all up in the area.

I wonder what a trip to or through Buffalo would be like this weekend.

If I ride ik sure highways will be clear as its been a few days since the last substantial snowfall. May trailer down with a buddy. Still all up in the area.
Why create the stress? Trailer down enjoy trailer back

Back
Top Bottom