Tactical Boots | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tactical Boots

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I'm in the market for a pair of tactical boots with the zipper up side and laced up front. I've been pricing out some of original swat items and wow wasdn't expecting that kind of pricing.

Anyone got any recommendation that might point me in a direction. Not looking at spending 300bucks but am looking for something that has decent quality

Are these for riding?

this is what i think will work

Do you want ankle and calf protection too though? You’d need a motorcycle boot for that otherwise for purely tactical boots I’ve always liked the look of these adidas mens Gsg-9.7 Tactical Boots - : Amazon.ca: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Merrell makes good stuff, the Moab line is premium. I've always had good success with their footwear for many years.

I actually went light hiking/jogging in my Merrell trail shoes today.

at that price, Id jump on those.

Merrell makes good stuff, the Moab line is premium. I've always had good success with their footwear for many years.

I actually went light hiking/jogging in my Merrell trail shoes today.

at that price, Id jump on those.
Thats American. I got them on amazon for 144, regular pricing was 230.

I find now on amazon you really need to be diligent in hunting for the product you're looking to buy.

One search had the same boot same size for 177 also on amazon

Last edited:
With having the zippers you do run the risk of the zipper breaking.... I have used a the swats with zippers... and was not a fan of how the zipper system aged with the boot. I have also used a bunch of tactical style boots to ride.
Rocky and Keen are my preferred tac boot company.

If you are offroading... going off of your africa twin post. I would suggest a true offroad motorcycle boot, most have ratchet straps for ease of wearing and they are comfortable, just dont walk far.

cheers

Try the UnderArmour boots... Had them and they're pretty solid... Eventually wore the soles out.

With having the zippers you do run the risk of the zipper breaking.... I have used a the swats with zippers... and was not a fan of how the zipper system aged with the boot. I have also used a bunch of tactical style boots to ride.
Rocky and Keen are my preferred tac boot company.

If you are offroading... going off of your africa twin post. I would suggest a true offroad motorcycle boot, most have ratchet straps for ease of wearing and they are comfortable, just dont walk far.

cheers
I agree with race_17 the zippers on side zip boots don't hold up. Side zip on my Blackhawks fell apart and couldn't be fixed. Replaced them with SWAT side zip and can't remove the boots using side zips alone. Replaced the laces with a zipper insert in front I had on my 15 yr old combat boots. Really heavy duty zipper still working. Expect to be using them on my next pair of boots.

Milwaukee Troopers for me - I'd sell you mine but I'm wearing them to Australia.
1669727004907.png
Available at Royal

But not waterproof - the Merrels look good but construction looks a little light.

On my pair of original swat boots the zippers outlasted the boots. Worn out due to wearing them

Milwaukee Troopers for me - I'd sell you mine but I'm wearing them to Australia.
View attachment 58584
Available at Royal

But not waterproof - the Merrels look good but construction looks a little light.
They came yesterday, I’m surprised at how light they are compared to boots the same size. Also surprised that they really don’t have to be broken in.

Back
Top Bottom