T7 review (fortnine) | GTAMotorcycle.com

T7 review (fortnine)

bigpoppa

I guess it lived up to the hype?

I enjoyed the review. Not a bike for me...but the thing looks fun....and what else can you buy that'll perform like that and be reliable in that class?

It’s going to fight KTM and BMW for the middleweight ADV 50/50 class bikes based on reviews I have read.

probably like it’s big sister - perform better than expected, reliable as a hammer but no soul. Buyers will be Yamaheads and hardcore ADV riders. Pretty small market... would have preferred this bike was a a Vstrom killer.

I enjoyed the review. Not a bike for me...but the thing looks fun....and what else can you buy that'll perform like that and be reliable in that class?

Nothing really, the previous model GS800 was closest, with the rear fuel tanks and weight/power as Ryan mentioned, I've never owned a BMW so cannot comment on reliability.

Having clocked 3k on mine, I see why Ryan feels like getting one :)

Can't believe Yamaha is still sticking those floppy POS chili pepper signals on $10k bikes. Mine already come loose from road riding.

Awesome video. Cool bike. Hope they sell a bunch I wouldn’t mind picking up a used one for around the 8k mark in a few years if at all possible.

Can't believe Yamaha is still sticking those floppy POS chili pepper signals on $10k bikes. Mine already come loose from road riding.
I think they only do it here....in Europe some of the models come with not the orange shaky lights (xsr900 for example). I think it has something to do with NA needing orange turn signals. So they reach for the parts bin....

Yep:

First thing to do is get rid of those Orange globes, bunny ear signals, way out of place, replaced with TST flush mount up front, and BL6 rear, I did get a pair of Cyclops Aurora lights with DRL Halos. They are insanely bright, hard to show in the picture, at night the whole road lights orange, didn't expect that, 4000 lumens lights are switched for extra umph

Y767JYN.jpg

zzehbhy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom