Szoke continues unbeaten streak, inches closer to 14th title with dramatic sweep at CTMP | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Szoke continues unbeaten streak, inches closer to 14th title with dramatic sweep at CTMP

We dont refer to it as being fat.

We refer to it as being "aerodynamically challenged"
I do believe the correct term is "heavy/thick boned."
My personal physique, also suffers from this... (sadly, I'm fat, but also have very thick bones according to several docs/dentists).

I do believe the correct term is "heavy/thick boned."
My personal physique, also suffers from this... (sadly, I'm fat, but also have very thick bones according to several docs/dentists).
I had a full body xray at one point that provided muscle/fat/bone mass. Bone was ~10% of my mass IIRC. The big-boned theory doesn't hold up under scientific scrutiny :/

I had a full body xray at one point that provided muscle/fat/bone mass. Bone was ~10% of my mass IIRC. The big-boned theory doesn't hold up under scientific scrutiny :/
Will disagree.
Was the bone marrow donor for my sister. The doctors were astonished how thick they were. Took the #1 doc at the Princess Margaret hospital 3 tries before being successful for the first sampling.

My dentists have also had extreme difficulty removing wisdom teeth and 1 other. Bones thick, roots deep.

So, in short, I shall cling to my weight reasoning like Homer would try to hold onto a stick of warm butter. ;-)

p.s. lost 16 pounds since Christmas (due to new job) - 20 more to go and I'll be extremely pleased.

I don't understand some thing here....

..why hasn't there been any opportunities for a 13 time Cad champion to go to Europe yet? No factory calls, no nothing?

Or am I missing some thing here?
Canada? Why would they want to, they have 20 times the riders there to begin with. Motorcycles are a big thing in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom