Swingarm powdercoating - suggestions | GTAMotorcycle.com

Swingarm powdercoating - suggestions

JFD

hi all,

looking to get my swingarm coated this winter, and am looking for a shop (niagara to toronto areas) that knows how to do them.

So far i've been told that everything gets coated, or i need to remove what i don't want coated.

Do i need to remove bearings? Does the adjustment area need to be left uncoated? Stuff like that, i have no clue on. So i'm hoping to find a shop that has experience with swingarms...

Any suggestions would be great...thanks...

hi all,

looking to get my swingarm coated this winter, and am looking for a shop (niagara to toronto areas) that knows how to do them.

So far i've been told that everything gets coated, or i need to remove what i don't want coated.

Do i need to remove bearings? Does the adjustment area need to be left uncoated? Stuff like that, i have no clue on. So i'm hoping to find a shop that has experience with swingarms...

Any suggestions would be great...thanks...
Google "powder coating near me" and ask the professionals. Everything (including bearings) must be removed.

Reactions: JFD
Thats the problem - i did exactly as you suggested and i posted what i was told - they just do coating - they don't know anything specific about motorcycles....
Google "powder coating near me" and ask the professionals. Everything (including bearings) must be removed.

• Sad
Reactions: TK4
If you get powder coating where it's not supposed to be it's a whoremaster to get off.

Back
Top Bottom