SV650s Gear Shifter | GTAMotorcycle.com

SV650s Gear Shifter

My 2005 SV came with this style aftermarket lever. Didn't like it seemed to sit to close to the motor. Found a used one eventually. Is your lever bent or broken ? maybe get it welded.

Hey All!

I am looking for a 2011 SV650s gear shifter.
Haven't had good luck on ebay.
Any suggestion on where i could find one?

Thx
Woody's in Perth
I rode all through his place today including the scrap yard looking for 3 spoke rims and 2-stroke radiators for dirt bikes, other people on this forum were looking for them, Woody has both by the way, I seen an R6 rear, no front because too many people write the front off.

If you want to get anything at Woody's just take the broken part and go there during his normal operating hours. Don't make it Thursday because I want him to come here to ride.

show up with the old part and then scour the yard ? cool, sounds like my kind of wrecking yard.

if you search the bike "parts" on kijiji with sv650; you might have a fair chance of finding.

Put it this way, it takes a while to ride up and down all the rows of bikes, plus there are more sheds and busses full of items that have been parted.
He likely has what you need if you know what you are looking for and it's going on a popular model old bike.

and he sells brand new Beta trials bikes (y)

no, never been to woody's. old school cool.
most of my wreckers experience has been for cars. hmphh, just transportation. edit; a lot of guys these days won't even let you look in the yard.
like.

Last edited:
Look up the oem part on bikebandit click the part number and it will tell you every other bike using that part. Mostly Busa and Sv I believe.

Playing this game with my Ranger tranny speed sensor as of yesterday. Dealer says minimum 5 weeks

no, never been to woody's. old school cool.
most of my wreckers experience has been for cars. hmphh, just transportation. edit; a lot of guys these days won't even let you look in the yard.
like.
Treat him right and he will treat you right, treat him wrong, well,
the swamp is very close :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom