Suspension setup recommendations | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suspension setup recommendations

And that troubleshooting chart is only a starting point. It under-stresses the importance of getting ride height right (and, connected to this, the swing-arm pivot height) - I fiddle with those a couple millimeters at a time. I'm not even sure the ride-height adjustment in the last item is pointing the change to be in the correct direction (or perhaps it depends on whether the swing-arm pivot is too high or too low to begin with). But then, my race bike doesn't have enough power to spin the rear tire coming out of corners. (In my view, spinning the tire = not enough anti-squat = bike is already too low and needs to be raised)

Original poster hasn't stated what bike this is for, or what he's using the bike for, or what the problem is that needs to be fixed, or if there is a problem at all. "not broke = don't fix"

More time now; that chart contains only a fraction of the number of things that can be or feel wrong. It's a starting point.

glad i found this thread. i had suspension work done at speedworx on my ducati but now they're gone. planning on some suspension replacement on my other bike and will check out accelerated technologies!

Back
Top Bottom