Surprise surprise-BlueStreakRacing does it again! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Surprise surprise-BlueStreakRacing does it again!

omnivore

Site Supporter
SO after a nice week of riding at Deals Gap with my new-to-me KTM 950 Supermoto, I arrived home and left the bike in my van for 3 days in 30C degree heat.
Took it out to go for a ride last Thursday, and got a block from home before the clutch began to fail. Or rather the clutch was doing the opposite of failing.

I had read on msg boards that KTM LC8 V Twins had 3 inherent problems. Fuel pumps, water pumps, and hydraulic clutch slave cylinders. So my clutch slave failed.

Many Orange Crush riders (KTM owners) swap the crappy stock setup for a machined one with double seals and bigger piston from either Evoluzine or Oberon.....all of which range from $150-$190.
I figured I would be stuck paying this if I wanted to ride again. SO on goes the search online, and then I try ebay, and what do I find? Oberon units, from an ebay seller named BlueCanuk...Tony Blue of course! I call Tony up, and he beats his ebay price, which was already cheaper than any US seller was selling wither Oberon or Evoluzine, and then he ships it to me free.!!! I never would've guessed that he'd have it in stock for such a rare bike, but thanks again Tony!!

PS- I also bought from him an orange EK chain with ZST (zero stretch technology) for my KTM , that looks totally badas s too!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom