Support Me :) -xposted | GTAMotorcycle.com

Support Me :) -xposted

ferda

Hi all, some of you might be aware of the Mad Bastard Scooter Rally, (https://www.madbastardrally.com). But for thoses who dont,
THE MAD BASTARD SCOOTER RALLY IS A 600 KM (OR SO) SCOOTER RIDE
THROUGH SOME GREAT CANADIAN SCENERY IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
COLLECT AS MANY "MAD" POINTS AS YOU CAN ALONG THE WAY
TO EARN THE RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF
THE MADDEST BASTARD OF THEM ALL!

I will be running the Bastard for the the last time, as this is the last year the MBSR will be held.
I am hoping that some of the GTAM community can contribute to my fundraiser, where we raise funds for the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peterborough.
Contribute
Any amount would be greatly appreciated.

--mods, if this is posted in the wrong place, please feel free to move/advise. thanks

What killed it? Ive never done one, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

The reason for the change is announced in a post on the rally’s website, which we’ve inserted below. BECO Motors, previously the organizers and sponsors of the rally, are no longer importing Kymco scooters to Canada. As Kymco was the rally’s title sponsor, this leaves the event without a significant portion of its funding.

As per the rally’s website, “The cost of the rally and lack of sponsorship makes it an incredibly costly event and much (scratch that) ALL of the time that we put into the event is completely voluntary. Putting together this rally is a two year affair, and though it is a labour of love, we have made the difficult decision to forego planning any future rallies at this time.”

Mad Bastard Scooter Rally announces 2019 will be final year | Canada Moto Guide

Back
Top Bottom