Superbike racing 1st person view | GTAMotorcycle.com

Superbike racing 1st person view

Pretty cool camera angle actually..
Wonder if it was done scrolling around with a 3d camera or some sort of armature device that turns with g-forces.

Pretty cool camera angle actually..
Wonder if it was done scrolling around with a 3d camera or some sort of armature device that turns with g-forces.

There doesn’t seem to be any signs of any mounting/ arm throughout the video.
As if it was just floating in the air with magnetic forces.

Saw a similar type of video used for skiing. Was a bar about 2 feet long attached to a gimbal, which was attached to the helmet. Each end of the bar had a gopro attached to it. The bar was able to swing around 360 degrees freely.
*EDIT* Found it.

Wouldn't use it on my helmet. Don't think any track organizer here would allow it either.

Possibly.
But I did not see anything coming off of the helmet or any other part of the bike.

Would be a 360 cam like Insta360 (most likely). Mounted to the middle of the triple tree (you can see the screw adjuster). You can see the blend between the 2 images across the triple tree.

Just looked up the Insta360.

It not makes sense.
I did see the thumb screw mechanism on the triple tree but did not see any "arm" that would hold the camera.

I was watching it on the laptop, trying to keep the horizon horizontal. All the pixels shifted to one side lol

It is a 360 camera. FYI, most of the 360 cameras can hide the pole or mount since they see the multiple angles of the view.

I would rather like to see the view of a chin-mounted camera though.

Back
Top Bottom