Super Cub restoration | GTAMotorcycle.com

Super Cub restoration

more dudes in work sandals

this looks way better than the battery guy though
Yeah, it makes me cringe watching these guys work like that, but some of them are artists imo like this (barefoot) guy.

The channel has a few videos of him making various things. Sad thing is I'm willing to bet he doesn't see a penny of the money they make from YouTube ads.

Yeah, it makes me cringe watching these guys work like that, but some of them are artists imo like this (barefoot) guy.

The channel has a few videos of him making various things. Sad thing is I'm willing to bet he doesn't see a penny of the money they make from YouTube ads.

Never mind barefoot, he pushes molten aluminum around with his fingers. He's either a witch or superman.

it's also amazing how they can squat like that all day
If I did that for a few hours I'd be in bed all the next day

one of my overseas gigs the workforce was ~50% Indian
we had a decent workshop with proper benches
they would never use the benches
preferred to work on the floor and squat all day

Quite an amazing restoration and it puts the bike back on the road for another 30 or so years. I was surprised at the relatively good condition of the internal engine parts, Aside from a scuffed piston everything was in good shape and this speaks to Honda build quality.

Annual salary in India, for example, is US $600/year or $50 a month. Even with a few new parts if they sold this bike for $200 and it took them 100 hours to restore they'd be ahead of the game.

Back
Top Bottom