SundayJune30- Ride North, 845 AM - Weston and Rutherford - Tim Hortons - 9 SHARP | GTAMotorcycle.com

SundayJune30- Ride North, 845 AM - Weston and Rutherford - Tim Hortons - 9 SHARP

Dhruv K

SundayJune30- Ride North, 845 AM - Weston and Rutherford - Tim Hortons - 9 SHARP

Hello All
Couple of us will be heading north for some nice roads - will try to be at the Tim Hortons in WoodBridge for 8: 45AM, will leave 9 sharp.

Lots of kms hence leaving early....
Hwy's involved, please arrive with Full tank of gas. :wink:
Noone will be left behind, good pace - want to keep my license :icon_smile:

I will be coming from Burlington, picking friends on the Hwy from Miss and Toronto Area, if someone wants to meet up local and ride along to WB, IM me... we can fix up a meeting spot in Burlington. picking up guys from Miss Road/QEW (just the exit) @ 8:14 AM - will be there in WB @ 8 45 AM.​

Last edited:
quite far.. be back around 5 ish

I'd love to come.....this would be my first group ride though, willing to take me along???

I would meet at the miss/qew exit if thats ok (I'm in port credit)

I'm guessing you have all the roads mapped out? I know theres a lot of gravel roads up there for some reason now.

I'm guessing you have all the roads mapped out? I know theres a lot of gravel roads up there for some reason now.
Yes, we are aware, there is only one patch that is bad, we were there last week. rest is HEAVEN

Great ride! 700+ km
Great people.
I hope not much traffic on your way back.

Thanks for organizing it.

IMG_20130630_151535.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130623_134633.jpg
    IMG_20130623_134633.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 62
Lost the total kms.... but roads were never ending.... one FUN ride !

728 on my bike and 1 deer can't believe you hit that Dhruv. Lol

Thanks for the ride guys great day and a good bunch of guys!

Last edited:
View attachment 32687
Deer 0 Dhruv 1 next week we'll do double or nothing and upgrade the moving target to Moose.

I have many doubts any deer was even hit probably a dead deer on the side of the road. If the deer was hit dhruvk would be 2uping or towing it home,he is known to try and pull off shenanigans now and then LOL.The way that deers neck is broken if it clipped his bike would be much fairing damage or the head clipping his arm broken bones baby.PICS PICS PICS then I will be a believer

Lol no deer was hurt in the making of our ride.

It was already road kill before we got there however it was to big to pass up a photo opt.

Deer tastes good bandit, I saved a packet for you :) lol

I have many doubts any deer was even hit probably a dead deer on the side of the road. If the deer was hit dhruvk would be 2uping or towing it home,he is known to try and pull off shenanigans now and then LOL.The way that deers neck is broken if it clipped his bike would be much fairing damage or the head clipping his arm broken bones baby.PICS PICS PICS then I will be a believer

Back
Top Bottom