Sunday Sunrise Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday Sunrise Ride

gqelements

Site Supporter
Every Sunday morning, leaving by 7:30.

EDIT: New meeting spot for week of Oct 9th, Petro Canada at Wilson Heights and Sheppard, leaving at 7:20 sharp

Expect 250-350 kms at a spirited but not stupid pace, different twisty destination each week.

See you Sunday bright and early.

Last edited:
I am interested in joining. I am new to riding, but I don't think I will be slowing anyone down. ;)

a wee bit too early for me considering sunday is my only day to sleep in!! lol

Great ride, 5 bikes, comfortable temps for the first part of the ride. Great ride when you can do back roads through Port Perry, Omeemee, Buckhorn and up to Gooderham and then back down the 507 through Bethany and be back in time for lunch.

Great idea thanks for organizing this early ride.

Last edited:
i have been riding since last fall, but don't like highways. if you guys take secondary roads, i would like to join one sunday sunrise...thanks

might be down for this. What time are you planning to be back by?

just saw a post for rides from tims at kennedy commons on sundays but later at 130pm...if this early ride is happening at 7am, will get up. otherwise, i might check out the later one.

If anyone cares to adopt this time for this week please feel free. I had my wisdom teeth pulled and will be sitting out this weekend.

Great time slot if others care to take advantage and take over for the week!

Seeing as i'm awake this early, Geuss I'll tag along for the ride as well. I'm on a 250 hope that's alright

my bike's in the shop or else i'd lead a ride up north...did a northern run solo a few weeks back up the 507 and across 118, 550km day and it was wicked!

In also, any thoiughts on a general direction? we went north and east last ride, Depending on desired return time I have a few routes in mind, was on vacation last week up north and did check out a few roads in my travels.

Same meeting spot and departure time? meet up at 7.00- 7.15 Time Hurtons on Sheppard just east of the 404 depat at 7:30 AM. Full tank empty bladder

See you there Ship! We can decide on the route when we meet on the morning. 300k range, twisty.

If you ever plan on coming down to Niagara one of these Sunday mornings, pm me. I'd love to meet up with you, and lead the way to the twisties in either Niagara, or Burlington/Dundas/Campbelville back roads.

Back
Top Bottom